How does President Biden affect the crypto market?

Misbruiken op ons forum, onze website en onze oefenstof database kunt u hier melden!

How does President Biden affect the crypto market?

Berichtdoor CharlieWex » Zo 11 Apr 2021, 19:25

Bitcoin is rumoured to grow for another year and a half or two years . What do you think?
CharlieWex

Re: How does President Biden affect the crypto market?

Berichtdoor DanT88 » Di 13 Apr 2021, 18:09

I read something about it in the news. I just don't fully understand what President Biden has to do with Bitcoin's rise, to be honest. I want to tell you that you just need to understand that whether bitcoin is going up or down is not very important. You can profit from both falling and rising of the asset. The cryptocurrency market is quite unstable, but that is what makes it so profitable. I think that you should start to get acquainted with it now. And understand that you should not invest a lot in bitcoin. When you earn your first money in crypto, I suggest you take care of the anonymity of your assets. There is a special service called crypto mixer that helps with this. I want to tell you that I use it regularly in order to be more careful with my money. I suggest you try https://bitmix.biz/en.
DanT88

Re: How does President Biden affect the crypto market?

Berichtdoor Lex67687 » Wo 21 Apr 2021, 20:13

DanT88 schreef:I read something about it in the news. I just don't fully understand what President Biden has to do with Bitcoin's rise, to be honest. I want to tell you that you just need to understand that whether bitcoin is going up or down is not very important. You can profit from both falling and rising of the asset. The cryptocurrency market is quite unstable, but that is what makes it so profitable. I think that you should start to get acquainted with it now. And understand that you should not invest a lot in bitcoin. When you earn your first money in crypto, I suggest you take care of the anonymity of your assets. There is a special service called crypto mixer that helps with this. I want to tell you that I use it regularly in order to be more careful with my money. I suggest you try https://bitmix.biz/en.

President Biden is perfect . I think that with him, not only bitcoin but also our country's economy will go up.
Lex67687

Terug naar Misbruiken